Grokbase Groups Struts user July 2006

[Struts-user] Struts Action Multiple Request

Dakota Jack
Jul 14, 2006 at 5:11 am
It's not the browser. That is bad information.
On 7/13/06, RODRIGUES DE ALMEIDA Thiago wrote:

Hi Antonio,
Thank you for your reply.

Would you have the reference for these problems ?
If it's a browser's bug or limitation, i would need to prove it. :)

I'll try to do this research on my own too.
I appreciate if you help me out.

Arrivederci,
Thiago

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Antonio Petrelli
Envoyé : jeudi 13 juillet 2006 11:36
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : Re: Struts Action + Multiple Request

RODRIGUES DE ALMEIDA Thiago ha scritto:
The problem i have is concerning the performance.
Since the user has oppened more than 4 windows, the browser (IE 6)
becomes freezed.
If I am not wrong, this is a browser "bug" (or feature), not a Struts nor
Tomcat issue.
If I remember correctly, both IE6 and Firefox open at most four
connections to the same server and until one of them have finished, the
other requests will wait.

HTH
Ciao
Antonio