[Struts-dev] S2 as JSR for Action Framework

Frank W. Zammetti
Aug 22, 2008 at 3:57 pm

Ian Roughley wrote:
Maybe no-one wants to admit it publicly :-)
Well, if that were true, it'd be a bigger problem than simply slow
adoption rates :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Author of "Practical Dojo Projects"

Not that it's a particularly good metric, but I always thought the
adoption rates were very slow. However, I'm always surprised how many
companies are using s2 when I speak to people at conferences. Maybe
no-one wants to admit it publicly :-)
/Ian

James Mitchell wrote:
That's a hard question to answer. It's probably like politics.
You'll get completely different answers depending on who you ask.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com>