Grokbase Groups Struts dev June 2006

[Struts-dev] Does Struts really need two frameworks? (long)

Dakota Jack
Jun 23, 2006 at 5:36 am
I am just trying to figure out how all the movement the last few years fits
into this supposed picture of reality. How does Shale fit into this? How
does WebWorks fit into this? This is mere words without any inkling of the
reality of what happens on Struts.