Grokbase Groups Struts dev June 2006

[Struts-dev] Does Struts really need two frameworks? (long)

Dakota Jack
Jun 22, 2006 at 10:33 am
This is so odd. You begin by recognizing the problem and trying to hide
it. Now you deny the problem and want to continue it in spades. Everyone
who knows anything about frameworks sees that these two frameworks are
inherently incompatible. They have been from the start. That is the
problem. Had Craig not had a career dependent presently on the success of
JSF and also the pull at Struts, this mess would never have happened.