Joerg Schilling wrote:
"C. Bergstr?m" wrote:

Could you please post a URL fot the code?
18n Emancipation Project
http://google-summer-of-code-2007-opensolaris.googlecode.com/files/John_Sonnenschein.tar.gz

(I've not looked at this, but while I'm there grabbing links may as well
include it)
Porting fft
http://google-summer-of-code-2007-opensolaris.googlecode.com/files/RaymondThomas_Harper.tar.gz
This is extremely few code from John.

I thought he did nore.....
Yes well.. I'm much more interested in your comments of how to implement
c locale/ISO8859-x for those missing functions... There's also redoing
this using netbsd citrus [1] or going and stealing more from fbsd..
Which makes more sense I don't know.. I've not worked with citrus to
know if it meets our general requirements at all, but Patrick/oxygene
pointed me at [2] that shows how they've used it to implement wcstombs..
Looks very clean.. Suggestions/comments?

./C

[1] http://citrus.bsdclub.org/index-en.html
[2]
http://opengrok.netbsd.org/source/xref/lib/libc/locale/multibyte_c90.c#95