[Catalyst] Recommended caching back-ends

Kieren Diment
Oct 14, 2011 at 6:34 am

On 14/10/2011, at 5:12 PM, Toby Corkindale wrote:
On 7 October 2011 18:22, Stephen Clouse wrote:
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:05 AM, Toby Corkindale wrote:

Is there a Plugin::CHI or a CHI driver for Plugin::Cache anywhere?
CHI works fine with C::P::Cache out of the box, nothing extra required.

Just specify class => 'CHI' in the backend config and pass CHI configuration
as documented.
Oh! Right.
Thanks.

Out of interest, how was I supposed to know I could do that?

I thought I needed to pick modules which had existing
catalyst::plugin::cache::store::X modules. (where X is the backend
name)
Can you put that to the RT queue for Catalyst::Plugin::Cache and/or Catalyst::Manual::Cookbook please, ideally with a patch please.
reply