[Catalyst] Wiki: How To vs. Cookbook, and general change requests

Kieren Diment
Mar 26, 2011 at 9:25 am

The issues address in this post:
http://blog.urth.org/2009/07/what-is-catalyst-really.html

Creating the foundations of a Catalyst-based blogging application to rival Movable Type and Wordpress would be nice... :-)

The obvious caveat is that I am by no means an expert, so my work would need to be checked by those who actually know what they are talking about... I also seem to be very busy all of the time, which doesn't help.
It's be nice to have a fresh face curating the docs. Hop on to #catalyst-dev on irc.perl.org for a commit bit. We have a good doc review process.
reply