[Catalyst] Auto-remove POD

Kieren Diment
Mar 2, 2011 at 9:00 am

On 02/03/2011, at 12:42 PM, gvim wrote:

I've just started with Catalyst and am working through the tutorials but find I need to remove the POD from all the auto-generated helper files. Is there any option to turn off the POD generation or a quick way to remove it?

A patch to Catalyst::Helper would be more than welcome. Talk to dhoss on IRC about how you'd get started on that. I couldn't see it being more than a dozen lines of code.

But personally I find that apart from catalyst.pl MyApp (mostly for the Makefile.PL), its just as easy to do everything else by hand.
reply