[Catalyst] Has anyone read the book "Catalyst 5.8 : The Perl MVC Framework" yet?

Kieren Diment
Oct 26, 2010 at 4:57 am
Wrong book. The discussion was about the new edition of the Packt book. You appear to be referring to the Apress book "The Definitive Guide to Catalyst"

With the Apress book, we assumed that you could read the freely available tutorial already, so our aim wasn't to duplicate that.

Should we ever go to second edition I'd like to significantly expand the cookbook chapter (which I must respectfully disagree is of great usefulness to the beginner - I'm also strongly of the opinion that the Chained dispatch type chapter is also of great use to the beginner, although the point may not be immediately apparent until you start designing your own application's dispatch structure).