[Catalyst] User management with Catalyst (with email and URLs)

Kieren Diment
Aug 26, 2010 at 12:37 pm

On 26/08/2010, at 10:23 PM, <Daniel.Brunkhorst@dataport.de> wrote:

Thanks, Denny, for making clear what my original intention was.

Thanks, Kieren, for giving an explanation why my web search failed.

So, I guess I will implement my own procedure for registration (and confirmation).
Nope, there doesn't seem to be a Catalyst::Controller::Registration
on CPAN. Maybe there should be.
I wish there was and I definitely think there should be, because in my opinion this is a pretty common task.
Have a look at the source to Catalyst::Controller::reCAPTCHA to get an idea of how you would go about keeping the implementation reasonably abstract.
reply