Hi,

The website describes the steps to install RabbitMQ on Debian:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/install-debian.html

Basically, you have to add this line to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://www.rabbitmq.com/debian/ testing main

And then run:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install rabbitmq-server

That will install the latest RabbitMQ server and take care of
dependencies.

Is there a reason why you don't use the package manager?

Cheers,
Alex