I tested this plugin some months ago and I found it very useful, my only concern is that it didn't support the CRL feature. The problem was due to the OpensSSL library used by erlang which didn't implement the CRL check, but AFAIK there was a plan to release a new version of that module from erlang team.
Is there some news about that?
As of R15B (released a month ago), they still don't support CRLs.

Cheers,
Alex