Hi Jon,
Anyway, with the seemingly limitless applications for Message Queuing,
I'm really curious as to what everyone is using their message queues to do
and how they have them configured,

would anyone care to share their setup(s)?
Since nobody else seems to be picking this up, here are a bunch of "Use
Cases" and other assorted links:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/delicious.html

Cheers,
Alex