Hi,
I've also tried executing:
rabbitmq-server remove
rabbitmq-server install
rabbitmq-server start
That looks really strange. I assume you meant, rabbitmq-service.
When I execute rabbitmq-plugins.bat list, I see that
rabbitmq_management (and its dependent plugins) are enabled.
That's good. After starting the broker, run
rabbitmqctl status

The stuff at the top of the output lists running applications. You
should see rabbitmq_management in the list.
I've enabled the rabbitmq_management plugin and restarted the windows
service for rabbitmq, but I cannot connect to http://localhost:55672/
and netstat tells me that nothing is listening on port 55672.
For the Windows service, you need to re-install it for the changes in
plugins configuration to show. I think you're already doing this, but
to rule out problems related to this, could you try running:
rabbitmqctl stop
rabbitmq-server
and check the URL?

If this works, you're not re-installing the service correctly.

Cheers,
Alex
I used the exe installer to install rabbitmq-server-2.7.0 on Windows
2008 R2 on top of erlang R14B01.

I've enabled the rabbitmq_management plugin and restarted the windows
service for rabbitmq, but I cannot connect to http://localhost:55672/
and netstat tells me that nothing is listening on port 55672.

When I execute rabbitmq-plugins.bat list, I see that
rabbitmq_management (and its dependent plugins) are enabled.

I've also tried executing:
rabbitmq-server remove
rabbitmq-server install
rabbitmq-server start