use the 'is.na' function:

new_dataset <- subset(dataset, subset = !is.na(Turnover))

Jim Holtman
Data Munger Guru

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 7:50 AM, wrote:

Dear All,

I am new to "R" and search for a solution to exclude cases if a certain
variable contains NA for a case.

Example

No Name Turnover
3 Miller

I would like to create a subset excluding case 3 Miller NA.

I tried to following:

new_dataset <- subset(dataset, subset = Turnover != NA)

This does not work. The new_dataset contains all variables but not cases
are left. R responds "Variables with all observations missing".

How could I do it right?

Kind regards

Georg

[[alternative HTML version deleted]]