Him

?
T his is the third time I have seen this message. I don't have an answer for
you. Someone else might, but repeatedly posting won't make an answer
magically appear, and if no one knows what you are talking about you won't
see any response. In that case you may need to translate your references into R
code yourself.
Hi Jeff,

Evidently my previous message met some filter due to subject line. I am
re-sending my message. I apologize if this was sent out twice.
As I noted in my original message, I had received a note saying my message was rejected due to the subject line that is why I altered the subject line and sent it since I thought it did not go through. I was not trying to receive an answer by repeat posts within few hours. I apologize once more.

Turgut

groupr-help @
categoriesr
postedSep 6, '12 at 1:16a