Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:28:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com>
To: r-help@r-project.org
Subject: [R] NADA package/cenboxplot() method: maximum censored
percentage

One set of data has censored (less-than detection limits) water
chemistry
concentrations for 80-100% of all observations. My initial trial-and-error
attempts to apply the cenboxplot() method suggests that it has an upper
limit to the percentage of censored observations. I do not see this limit
in
Dennis Helsel's second edition.

Has anyone experience plotting censored data and can provide me with
the
maximum percentage of censored data in a set of observations?

TIA,

Rich

groupr-help @
categoriesr