From: r-help-bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch [mailto:r-help-
bounces at stat.math.ethz.ch] On Behalf Of Renuka Sane
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:51 AM
To: r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject: [R] question on graphs and finding area under a curve

Question on graphs:

The default case for drawing a graph in R, is where a little space is left
on the x and y axis before the first tick i.e. even if I say xlim=c(0,1) -
-
there will be some space between the edge of the x-axis and where 0 is
placed. If I want 0 on the edge, how do I do it in R?

Area under the curve:

I have a 45 degree line and a curve above or below it. Is there a way in R
to find the area between the two?

Thanks,
Renuka

--