On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 1:58 PM, chenchao at inhand.com.cn wrote:
hi:
This is not a question about python. It is a shell question. I'm sorry to
bother you. But I really want to know it. As follow:
I want to set a shell environment variable:PYTHONPATH. When i execute
echo $PYTHONPATH, it is
value:/usr/lib/python/Lib:/usr/lib/python/lib/python27.zip:/var/app/python/libs/pip-lib.zip.
Now, I want to add value to it. The value is all files in a folder with
the.zip end. For install, directory(/var/app/python/libs/) include gpio.zip,
a.zip, b.zip and so on. So I want to add
value:/var/app/python/libs/gpio.zip, /var/app/python/libs/a.zip,
/var/app/python/libs/b.zip to environment variable:PYTHONPATH. I execute
cmd: export PYTHONPATH='/var/app/python/libs/*zip':$PYTHONPATH, but its
value is not correct. So, how can i do this? My program use setenv to set
environment variable.

Sounds to me like you want something like this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3430569/globbing-pathname-expansion-with-colon-as-separator

If that's not the case, can you elaborate a bit on what you're trying
to do, preferably in pure text rather than relying on HTML?

ChrisA

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedSep 10, '15 at 3:58a