On 8/25/2015 2:17 PM, Steve Dower wrote:
I've written up a long technical blog post about the compiler and CRT
changes in Python 3.5, which will be of interest to those who build and
distribute native extensions for Windows.

http://stevedower.id.au/blog/building-for-python-3-5/

Hopefully it puts some of the changes we've made into a context where
they don't just look like unnecessary pain. Feedback and discussion
welcome, either on these lists or on the post itself.

This is an excellent technical writeup. Can it be linked to from the
devguide, or maybe the C-API docs, if they do not contain everything in
the post?

--
Terry Jan Reedy

grouppython-dev @