Am 13.05.15 um 09:59 schrieb Larry Hastings:
When you say "branch testing", you mean "running the buildbots
against it"? Right now the UI for doing that is pretty clunky.
Kicking off a build against a server-side clone (iirc) requires
clicking through a couple web pages, filling out a form, and
clicking on a teeny-tiny button. It would help *tremendously* here
if I could get this automated, so I could run a script locally that
made everything happen.

Is there a remote API for starting builds? Or existing automation
of any kind? Who should I talk to about this stuff?

Antoine, or me. For branch builds, it would be better to configure
them into the buildbot configuration, instead of trying to force them
from the outside.

To make this happen, you need to add a repository URL and branch name
into the buildbot configuration, and a post-push hook on the repository
to trigger the build. It's actually possible to configure a bitbucket
POST hook to trigger a buildbot build, but we haven't yet integrated
that into the buildbot master.

grouppython-dev @
postedMay 12, '15 at 5:04p
activeMay 22, '15 at 8:00p