Am 10.02.15 um 15:43 schrieb Paul Moore:
On 10 February 2015 at 14:13, Steve Dower wrote:
I was also surprised as I was working on the installer, so +1 on changing
it.
On a procedural note, does this require a change to the PEP (assuming
it's generally acceptable)? Or is a patch to the code and docs
sufficient?

There should be a PEP if the change is likely controversial. In any
case, there should be documentation of the rationale for the change, and
the docs itself is the wrong place for it. The commit message could be
the right place, but if the rationale is a bit more verbose, a bug
tracker item would be right. All IMO, of course.

Martin

grouppython-dev @
categoriespython
postedFeb 10, '15 at 12:38p