On 8 September 2015 at 10:43, Nick Coghlan wrote:
On 8 September 2015 at 03:05, Wes Turner wrote:
On Sep 5, 2015 11:12 AM, "Donald Stufft" wrote:
This could later be extended to more meta data, such as platform
tags, distribution file types, license info, mirror locations,
documentation, help strings, etc.
RDFa and JSON-LD would make this graph constraint solution solving possible.
Wes, we know you like these technologies, and want to see us use them
- you don't need to bring them up every time we mention a graphing
problem. They're great candidates to consider integrating into the
metadata 2.0 design, as long as the dependencies for processing them
at runtime aren't too heavy.

I've now filed an issue for that at
https://github.com/pypa/interoperability-peps/issues/31

There are also a range of other open issues from my old repo that
require review to see if they should be transferred over to the shared
repo, or just marked as closed:
https://bitbucket.org/pypa/pypi-metadata-formats/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Metadata%202.x

Cheers,
Nick.