On 5 September 2015 at 11:17, Donald Stufft wrote:
Now that PEP 470 is accepted, I don't forsee any more changes to the API that
installers are expected to use when talking to PyPI. Given that there are
multiple implementations of PyPI and multiple clients talking to PyPI I wanted
to document the API that any implementation (PyPI included) is expected to
adhere too.

I've gone ahead and made myself the BDFL-Delegate for this PEP since this is
just documenting the current (once PEP 470 is fully implemented) behavior and
it isn't adding, changing, or removing anything. I did want to post it here for
others to see so that people can check my work but unless someone points
something out or objects to it I plan to accept this PEP in a week.

+1, that sounds good to me.

I'll also post something about BDFL-Delegates for distutils-sig PEPs,
so we can try to be consistent about things :)

Cheers,
Nick.

groupdistutils-sig @
categoriespython