John Hansen wrote:
On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 21:34 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
John Hansen wrote:
On Sat, 2006-06-10 at 08:48 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Bruce Momjian wrote:

Tom Lane wrote:
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
(The fact that archives.p.o can't properly link between threads that
cross month boundaries is pretty annoying...)
Indeed, I was just annoyed by that (again) a few minutes ago. Anyone
on -www have an idea how to fix it?
I am also having problems that the date sorting often has a few entries
at the end of out of order. I think that needs to be fixed too.
please provide a sample of what you are talking about ... :)
Sure, search for "misnomer" and sorty by date. Look at the last page.
You will see 2005 entries that should have appeared earlier.
Thats due to a bug in the search engine, not the archives themselves.
OK, how does it get fixed?
Someone needs to fix the ASPseek source...
Have we submitted a bug report to them?

--
Bruce Momjian http://candle.pha.pa.us

grouppgsql-www @