On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 08:18:03AM -0500, Charles Sheridan wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any CTAGS extensions or variants that support
PL/pgSQL ?

I use exuberant-ctags which does not support it, and a web search does not
return anything promising.
As far as I know, the quick answer is NO.
However I made a few simple tests with etags and it seems to work with
plpgsql. However I would expect it to fail for some advanced features.

Luca
Thanks Luca, unfortunately (?) I'm a pretty heavy Vim user, so etags
is not in my scope.
Uh, I think Vim can use etags, no? Isn't etags Exuberant Ctags? The
Exuberant Ctags's FAQ mentions Vim:

  http://ctags.sourceforge.net/faq.html#11

   EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com

grouppgsql-sql @