wangshuo@highgo.com.cn writes:
In order to achieve enable/disable constraint name,I made ​​a few
modifications to the code.
First, someone used to build the constraints while building
table. Then inserting data must follow a certain order.
And people usually like to insert the data but not affected by
foreign keys or check.
Second, the check or the foreign key constraint will waste much
time while inserting the data into the table.
Due to the above reasons,I realized this command.
Uh ... why not just drop the constraint, and re-add it later if you want
it again? This seems like adding a lot of mechanism (and possible bugs)
for a rather marginal use-case.

    regards, tom lane

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql