On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
I certainly can't promise that the code is bug-free. But I think it's
probably better to get this into the tree and let people start playing
around with it than to continue to maintain it in my private sandbox.
At this point it's just infrastructure anyway, though there seems to
be a good deal of interest in it from more than just myself... and I
do think it's a useful step forward from where we are today.
Committed with fixes for the issues you mentioned, plus some updates
to out-of-date comments.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company