On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 01:38:13PM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
From: 'Bruce Momjian'
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 05:59:05PM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
Thanks for the many suggestions on improving the 9.3 release notes.
There were many ideas I would have never thought of. Please keep
the
suggestions
coming.
One small suggestion:

<listitem>
<para>
Allow <link linkend="SQL-CREATEFOREIGNDATAWRAPPER">foreign data
wrappers</link> to support writes (inserts/updates/deletes) on foreign
tables (KaiGai Kohei)
</para>
</listitem>

This is the in-core functionality, so ISTM it would be better that
this is stated in the section of Object Manipulation rather than in
that of Additional Modules. Please find attached a patch.
Agreed, done.
Thanks! I have another small suggestion about the recent changes in 9.3 release
notes. I think it would be better that a headline feature is listed without its
author. Please find attached a patch.
Thanks, applied and backpatched.

   EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com