On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Jeff Janes wrote:
in 9.3 and 9.4, pgstat_reset_remove_files uses the global variable
pgstat_stat_directory rather than the argument it is passed, "directory".
On crash recovery, this means the tmp directory gets cleared twice and the
permanent pg_stat doesn't get cleared at all.

It seems like the obvious one line change would fix it, but I haven't tested
it because I don't know how to cause a crash without pg_stat already being
empty.
I think there are three lines to change, as in the attached patch.

Am I wrong?

...Robert

grouppgsql-hackers @
categoriespostgresql