On 24 June 2013 21:42, Jeff Janes wrote:
On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
At 2013-06-08 21:45:24 +0100, simon@2ndquadrant.com wrote:

ALTER TABLE foo
ALTER CONSTRAINT fktable_fk_fkey DEFERRED INITIALLY IMMEDIATE;
I read the patch (looks good), applied it on HEAD (fine), ran make check
(fine), and played with it in a test database. It looks great, and from
previous responses it's something a lot of people have wished for.

I'm marking this ready for committer.
After the commit, I'm now getting the compiler warning:

tablecmds.c: In function 'ATPrepCmd':
tablecmds.c:2953: warning: 'pass' may be used uninitialized in this
function

case AT_AlterConstraint (line 3130) is the only case branch that does not
set pass.
The investigation is into why my current compiler didn't report that.
Thanks though.

--
  Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

grouppgsql-hackers @