On 24 June 2013 18:10, Josh Berkus wrote:

I will be more than happy to resign as CFM and turn it over to someone
else if people have a problem with it.
Please don't do that (until at least the end of the CF ;-) )

It's a difficult job and I'm happy you're doing it, though I suggest
an optimal setting of 2-3 is likely to work best:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mean_Machine_Angel

I would guess that many people probably don't actually understand the
problems or the policies that have emerged as a result.

Anyway, I won't say anymore because I'll probably be on some list or
other myself sometime.

--
  Simon Riggs http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/