On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Dmitry Stogov wrote:
Hi Matteo,

We have very limited forces to test everything. Once we we have bug reports
we may look into the problems and fix them.

According to FAST_ZPP part, the commit message and comments in the code
clearly say that this part may be changed in the future.
We should vote for it separately and then change or remove it according to
agreement.
According to what happened in recent RFCs, rejected because a tiny
part of the patch did not represent what is actually proposed,
removing parts must be done before voting then, proposed as separated
RFCs, at the same time or later.

Cheers,
--
Pierre