Hey:
在 2014年7月21日,18:56,Pierre Joye <pierre.php@gmail.com> 写道:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Dmitry Stogov wrote:

We thought about it many time, but didn't have time to do it.
cleanup makes code bases smaller, more maintainable, easier to change.
The time spent to port dead parts of PHP should have been better
spent. It is too late to do that :)
I don't know what kind of cleanup are you talking? I have spent
months to do that, convert exts, cleanup dead codes, refactor ugly
hacks

If that still not enough, I think we should merge phpng to master
ASAP, then people can help me to do such things.

Thanks
--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org