On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Benjamin Eberlei wrote:
On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Dmitry Stogov wrote:

Hi Matteo,

We have very limited forces to test everything. Once we we have bug reports
we may look into the problems and fix them.
Wouldn't it be super easy to use the HHVM team infrastructure to test a
version against various PHP projects testsuites? I can't imagine it would
take longer than a few hours to adjust this to PHPs needs.
Exactly, and we do have a good one too. But if nobody reads it or
nobody cares, we can add as much CI as we want, that won't change
anything.

--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org