Grokbase Groups Perl qa April 2013
0.98_05 is a release candidate for 0.99. I would say this is the last
stable release of Test::More before 1.5.0 but hahahaha I won't say that.

There hasn't been a stable release in two years, so there's likely to be
code which has wrapped itself around this version. If smokers and
Test::* module authors would give it a go and report and problems I'd
appreciate that.

Here's the changes since 0.98 which might conceivably have an impact.

* cmp_ok() will error when it gets a non-comparison operator
* isa_ok() and new_ok() default names have changed
* like() and unlike() no longer warn about undef
* subtests will output their name at the start of the subtest

groupqa @
postedApr 25, '13 at 5:36p
activeApr 28, '13 at 1:49a

site design / logo © 2018 Grokbase