On Mon May 23 13:09:38 2016, rjbs wrote:
On Mon May 23 12:46:35 2016, sprout wrote:
In any case, my branch does not touch signatures, and I don’t know
when I will have time to continue with this.
Getting it working outside of signatures is still, I think, a good
start.

I haven't yet had a chance to compile the branch or play with it. I
hope to do so, but I'm not sure when. Hopefully someone else will
also be excited to have this working.
I have written some rudimentary documentation and tests for the warnings and error messages, and pushed them to the sprout/mywack branch. That’s probably it for now until next weekend (assuming I get time next weekend).

--

Father Chrysostomos

---
via perlbug: queue: perl5 status: open