# New Ticket Created by Karl Williamson
# Please include the string: [perl #128269]

Files in git repository that are in DOS format

The following files should be converted to unix, unless there is a good reason for them being in DOS. (Also all of Pod::Parser is in DOS, but it is hopefully soon going to be removed from core blead, so there's no real reason to expend effort on it.) I omitted one file whose name ends in .bat, and some in a Win32 directory, as those appear to me to likely to want to be in DOS.

./cpan/Text-ParseWords/t/ParseWords.t
./cpan/JSON-PP/t/107_allow_singlequote.t
./cpan/JSON-PP/t/106_allow_barekey.t
./cpan/JSON-PP/t/105_esc_slash.t
./cpan/CPAN-Meta/t/data-fixable/1927486199-META.yml
./cpan/Parse-CPAN-Meta/corpus/BadMETA.yml
./symbian/ext/Moped/Msg/Msg.pkg
./symbian/ext/Moped/Msg/bld.inf
./symbian/ext/Moped/Msg/Msg.mmp
--