On Thu May 26 13:45:51 2016, sprout wrote:
$ perl -ne 'print if s/^=head(.)/" "x$1/e' pod/perlref.pod
NAME
NOTE
DESCRIPTION
Making References
Using References
Circular References
Symbolic references
Not-so-symbolic references
Pseudo-hashes: Using an array as a hash
Function Templates
WARNING
Postfix Dereference Syntax
Postfix Reference Slicing
Assigning to References
SEE ALSO

Most of the documentation is under the DESCRIPTION section, which
makes sense. The postfix dereference syntax was added after the
warning, as a top-level section, and then I blithely added the section
on assigning to references after it.

The WARNING is about using references as hash keys, which may not do
what you want.

Should that perhaps be made a subsection of DESCRIPTION, or should we
move it to the end of the documentation, where it used to be?
I am attaching a patch which is a slightly more than bare-bones implementation of your suggestion. Please review.

Thank you very much.

--
James E Keenan (jkeenan@cpan.org)

---