Hey folks,

This patch needs a review of somebody who understands XS and C++.
Vladimir's done what looks to me like good work and I'd like to
incorporate it so he does more.

It's a small amount of change and shouldn't take long to look over.
https://github.com/Perl-Toolchain-Gang/ExtUtils-MakeMaker/pull/45

Schwern