On 6/2/13 12:45 AM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
OK, sorry about all that - I will no longer discuss such matters here. Sorry
for reducing the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signal-to-noise_ratio .
Thank you.

Then, if you really think the smoker is broken, you can report it NICELY
and without forwarding your frustrations to the volunteer who runs the
machine and without expecting them to fix your problem.
Yes, you are right. Sorry about that.
Good, thank you.

OK, I fixed that in my code (converted to use File::Spec/etc.) and it runs fine
on my Windows XP 32-bit VM, but I'm still getting this test failure:
FWIW I get the same thing on Windows 7 64-bit. It's probably an XP vs
Win7 issue.

groupcpan-testers-discuss @
categoriesperl
postedMay 29, '13 at 5:24p
activeJun 5, '13 at 1:28a
websitecpan.org

2 users in discussion

Michael G. Schwern: 2 posts Shlomi Fish: 2 posts