From: "pekka@mysql.com" <pekka@mysql.com>
To: cluster@lists.mysql.com
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 4:51:47 PM
Subject: Re: Error 711 System busy with node restart
Am I reading this error correctly? I can't make schema changes while one node is restarting? Correct.
Is this planned to change before the final release?
No. Unless there is huge demand..
The cluster cant be inaccessible for eg. creating tables just because a node is restarting.
It is inaccessible for metadata ops.

How often do you change the schema?

--
Pekka Nousiainen, Software Engineer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.X.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

groupcluster @
categoriesmysql
postedJan 26, '07 at 7:53p
activeJan 27, '07 at 12:12a
websitemysql.com
irc#mysql

3 users in discussion

Brian: 2 posts Pekka: 2 posts Kevin Burton: 1 post