On 5/25/07, Mario Ivankovits wrote:
[snip]
* We really introduce a conversation scope comparable to session,
request etc ... you use scope="conversation" in your managed bean config
to do the magic
[snip]

You can certainly get away with this in JSF 1.1, because even though
the DTD specifies the set of legal values for scope in comments, it is
not enforced by DTD validation. *If* the 1.2 schema defines specific
validation rules for these values (I haven't checked), though, you are
going to have problems when an application wants to validate a config
file that uses this setting, until some future version of the JSF spec
defines "conversation" as a valid scope value.

Craig

groupusers @
categoriesmyfaces
postedMay 25, '07 at 4:29p