Grokbase Groups MyFaces dev June 2007

On 6/26/07, Dr. Duong BaTien wrote:
On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 13:47 -0700, Craig McClanahan wrote:
On 6/26/07, Dr. Duong BaTien wrote:
Is there anything in shale-goodies yet?
The beginnings of a Clay based port of the Petstore app, and a few
related experiments.

Craig
Thanks. Looking forward to it. Has any one ported Petstore 2.0 to Spring
JPA and tomcat or Jetty?

Craig, is there any thought on Shale and WebBeans? (Hope not to offend
any one on this list)
I'm on the expert group for WebBeans[1], along with a bunch of other
people. There will definitely be some functional overlap on what
Shale calls the dialog manager -- you will really really really want
to pick one framework for that kind of stuff, be it Shale's,
Trinidad's, Orchestra's, Seam's, WebBeans's, Spring's ... but other
than that there's no reason you shouldn't be able to use Shale
features and WebBeans features together, since they are both built on
top of JSF APIs.

Craig

[1] http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=299
BaTien