Grokbase Groups MyFaces dev June 2007

On 6/26/07, Dr. Duong BaTien wrote:
On Tue, 2007-06-26 at 22:18 +0000, Gary VanMatre wrote:
From: "Craig McClanahan" <craigmcc@apache.org>
On 6/26/07, Dr. Duong BaTien wrote:
Is there anything in shale-goodies yet?
The beginnings of a Clay based port of the Petstore app, and a few
related experiments.

I think that's a Facelets example. Where is the Clay love? :--)
Wow ;-) It's even better. Please announce when it is up for testing.
Thanks to the whole community effort. we need more than 24 hrs a day to
catch up.
Gary's right ... it is indeed Facelets based. IIRC, Sean started this
as an effort to show Shale and Facelets and Hibernate working
together, but got to busy to finish it. As such, it's never going to
be "up for testing" unless someone comes along who *does* want to work
on it. I've got admin rights on shale-goodies, and won't make you
wait multiple months to get commit access :-).

Craig
BaTien
Craig
Thanks