On 2/27/07, Werner Punz wrote:
Mario Ivankovits schrieb:
I thought you were simply playing around with the fusion framework,
not trying to use it for real work :-)
He is really enthusiastic .... and an adventurer ;-)
It has less to do with adventure more along the lines of having been on
a dreadful schedule for the app and having a conversation framework
as being the only solution to get things done without killing my nerves
and banging my head constantly against the orm layer (I have had enough
of that in my life=

In the end we get a good testcase for the patterns (and lots of stuff
has been readjusted) so in the end it is a win win situation for everyone.
Except that you might have been able to save some work by leveraging
one of the existing dialog manager solutions (including possibly
negotiating feature additions if you needed something that wasn't
already supported). Instead, you guys just created another one.

Craig

groupdev @
categoriesmyfaces
postedFeb 22, '07 at 6:22p