Scott Penrose wrote:
<Location /zx>
SetHandler modperl
PerlResponseHandler Zaltana::ExpandTest::response
PerlOutputFilterHAndler Zaltana::ExpandTest
</Location>
<Location /zx>
SetHandler default
PerlOutputFilterHAndler Zaltana::ExpandTest
</Location>
It should be noted that the Subrequest can be anything - that works well
- it can be default or modperl - or anything I have tried. It is the
original thing you are trying to filter that is the problem i.e. the
thing being filtered, not the subrequest being requested.
You have two choices, 'modperl' OR 'perl-script'.

'default' is part of httpd core not a mod_perl extension.

1024D/A79997FA F357 0FDD 2301 6296 690F 6A47 D55A 7172 A799 97F

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."

groupmodperl @
categoriesmodperl, perl
postedJun 19, '06 at 1:34a
activeAug 8, '06 at 4:12a