You have two choices, 'modperl' OR 'perl-script'.

'default' is part of httpd core not a mod_perl extension.
Thanks but that is correct and my intention.

You have many choices, modperl and perl-script is only for perl,
default-handler is for the built in default handler (basically files).

The whole point is that these are filters - not handlers. A filter is
something that can modify the output of another output. e.g. A filter
is used for compressing the output via GZIP (or similar). So the
handler can be PHP, or Default.

What I have discovered is that Subrequest inside a Filter Segfaults
if the handler is default, but not if it is modperl.

Scott

groupmodperl @
categoriesmodperl, perl
postedJun 19, '06 at 1:34a