: Subject: DocTransformer [explain] not working in Solr 5
:
: Not able to get the DocTransformer [explain] to work in Solr 5. I'm sure
: I'm doing something wrong. But I'm following the example in the

Hmmm... i don't think you're doing anything wrong.

Since Solr 5.5.1 this works as expected on a single node install...

http://localhost:8983/solr/techproducts/select?q=*:*&fl=id,[explain+style=nl]

...but with a multi shard cloud colleciton no "explain" info is returned.

Definitely a bug somewhere -- but i'm not sure where?.

In 6.0.0, 6.0.1, and on the master branch those all work ... that would
usually indicate some bug that was delibierately fixed, but nothing jumps
out at me reviewing the CAHNGES for 6.0 to suggest a possible
backport/workaround for you.

(We also don't seem to have any "cloud centtric" tests of this doc
transformer -- so i've opened SOLR-9180 to ensure this doesn't break in
the future)

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

groupsolr-user @