: Urgent: Please let me know if it is possible to delete the email that is
: sent to forms previously and that is archived now in
: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/. If possible
: please let me know how to delete them.

No...

  http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives

...and even in exceptional circumstances, it won't do any good because
the info is public and there are lots of copies...

"Even if we do modify the archives, nearly all of our public mailing lists
are independently archived by numerous third parties. You will have to
separately request those third parties to edit their archives, and they
may or may not honor such requests. In other words, even if we were
convinced to edit our archives, that wouldn't be very effective."

http://lucene.markmail.org/
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-f472067.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/solr-user@lucene.apache.org/
etc...